The International Internship Program, the initiative launched by the UniCredit Foundation in collaboration with UniCredit, offers the most brilliant students the opportunity to carry out a curricular internship from 3 to 6 months in one of the Group countries in different business areas.
Your way with us as an intern
You will have the opportunity to live a stimulating internship experience in different and very challenging business areas:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Finance and Controls
- Operating Functions
With the International Internship Program, the Foundation will support a maximum of 100 curricular internships. If you are selected, you will receive a monthly contribution from the UniCredit Foundation of 1,450 euros plus a fixed refund of 1,000 euros to support different expenses (e.g. for travelling) if there are any.
Discover the Program
This year's edition has been rethought to offer a curricular internship experience in full compliance with local regulations implemented in response to the Covid-19 health emergency. You can find links to the positions available in each country: https://www.unicreditgroup.eu/en/careers/join-unicredit/internship.html
The selection process will follow the steps provided by each local regulations. This year local applications will be more sustainable.
- You are a university student with excellent academic results
- You are looking for an opportunity for professional and personal growth
- You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- You like teamwork
- This year's edition has been rethought to offer a curricular internship experience in full compliance with local regulations implemented in response to the Covid-19 health emergency.
- The selection process will follow the steps provided by each local regulations also in terms of moving abroad.
- This year local applications will be more sustainable, meaning native students or foreign students studying in the country with all documents required.
Read the job descriptions carefully and apply for the position most in line with your profile.
In the course of your application, please upload your CV and motivation letter via the tool and let us know about your desired period of employment and the earliest possible starting date. You will receive an invitation for an interview from the respective department.