The International Internship Program, the initiative launched by the UniCredit Foundation in collaboration with UniCredit, offers the most brilliant students the opportunity to carry out a curricular internship from 3 to 6 months in one of the Group countries in different business areas.
Your way with us as an intern
You will have the opportunity to live a stimulating internship experience in different and very challenging business areas:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Human Capital
- International Center Austria
With the International Internship Program, the Foundation will support a maximum of 74 curricular internships. If you are selected, you will receive a monthly contribution from the UniCredit Foundation of 1,450 euros plus a fixed refund of 1,000 euros to support different expenses (e.g. for travelling) if there are any.
Discover the Program
We are offering also this year a curricular internship experience in full compliance with local regulations implemented in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. You can find links to the positions available in each country here. The selection process will follow the steps provided by each local regulations. This year local applications will be more sustainable.
- You are a university student with excellent academic results
- You are looking for an opportunity for professional and personal growth
- You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- You like teamwork
In the course of your application, please let us know your desired period of assignment and the earliest possible start date. You will receive an invitation to an interview from the respective department.
Please upload the following documents in the online application:
- Letter of Motivation
We offer the following positions:
(You can apply directly using the corresponding link)
- International Internship Program - Austria - Corporate Investment Banking - F&A 2021 (f/m/d)
- International Internship Program - Austria - Projects within Human Capital 2021 (f/m/d)
- International Internship Program - Austria - Commercial Core Processes: PULS Project 2021(f/m/d)
- International Internship Program - Austria - Credit Risk Methods & Risk Integration 2021 (f/m/d)
- International Internship Program - Austria - UniCredit International Center Austria (f/m/d)