Disclosure (“Pillar 3”) according to EU Regulation No. 575/2013 (“CRR”)
The CRR governs the enhanced disclosure requirements for banks referred to as “Pillar 3” under Basel 2 and Basel 3.
Within UniCredit Group, a comprehensive disclosure is carried out by UniCredit S.p.A. on its website, based on the consolidated financial position in its function as EU parent institution of Bank Austria (Disclosure by UniCredit).
Austrian Financial Market Supervision Authority ("FMA") classified Bank Austria as a large subsidiary. Bank Austria fulfils its disclosure requirements on a partially consolidated basis.
Large subsidiaries of EU parent institutions disclose the following information pursuant to Article 13 (1) CRR:
- Art. 437 CRR: Own funds (according to the transitional rules of Art. 492 CRR)
- Art. 438 CRR: Capital requirements
- Art. 440 CRR: Capital buffers
- Art. 442 CRR: Credit risk adjustments
- Art. 450 CRR: Remuneration policy
- Art. 451 CRR: Leverage
- Art. 451a CRR: Liquidity requirements
- Art. 453 CRR: Use of credit risk mitigation techniques