Disclosure (“Pillar 3”) according to EU Regulation No. 575/2013 (“CRR”)
UniCredit Bank Austria AG ("Bank Austria") is a part of UniCredit group. EU parent institution of UniCredit group is UniCredit SpA.
Within UniCredit Group, a comprehensive disclosure is carried out by UniCredit SpA on its website, based on the consolidated financial position in its function as EU parent institution of Bank Austria (Disclosure by UniCredit).
Austrian Financial Market Supervision Authority ("FMA") classified Bank Austria as a significant subsidiary. Bank Austria fulfils its disclosure requirements on a partially consolidated basis.
Significant subsidiaries of EU parent institutions disclose the following information pursuant to Article 13 (1) of EU Regulation No. 575/2013 ("CRR"):
- Art. 437 CRR: Own funds (according to the transitional rules of Art. 492 CRR)
- Art. 438 CRR: Capital requirements
- Art. 440 CRR: Capital buffers (since 2016)
- Art. 442 CRR: Credit risk adjustments
- Art. 450 CRR: Remuneration policy
- Art. 451 CRR: Leverage (since 2015)
- Art. 453 CRR: Use of credit risk mitigation techniques