Only those who have a strong, international network can be a reliable partner for companies’ international business. That is why every second company in Austria relies on our expertise in foreign trade.
As part of UniCredit, Bank Austria offers access to a unique network in West-, Middle and Eastern Europe an worldwide, including Asia, the USA and Abu Dhabi.
Wherever you operate, Bank Austria will support you as business bank and number 1 in foreign trade1).
With personal guidance anywhere in the world, convenient and straightforward.
- Unique network in West-, Middle and Eastern Europe
- Represented in 13 European core markets and 16 other countries
- Global network including the USA
- International network of representative offices and branches and correspondent bank relationships
- “One-stop consultation” - one advisor coordinates your business worldwide.
- High service quality using internationally proven financial concepts in payment transactions, cash management and in financing, funding and securing your foreign trade business.
- Best contacts with national and international funding agencies as well as export and credit insurers.
- Sound market knowledge concerning local business and financial practices as well as research and market research.
- Award-winning service quality (including “Best Trade Finance Provider 2020”, Euromoneys “Trade Finance Survey 2020”2)).
→ Flyer Cross Border Account Opening (PDF)
→ UniCredit - worldwide network
Our international network
As of: April 2021
|1)||Based on number and volume of transactions, as well as market share (Source: SWIFT and OeKB, 2020) and Euromoney Award 2021: Best Service Provider for Trade Finance|
|2)||In March 2021 UniCredit was awarded by Euromoney, including in Austria (www.euromoney.com).|