GoGreen-account - giving everyone the opportunity to help the environment
- Now free account management in the 1st year*
- Paperless (digital mail, e-account statement)
- All online payments are free3
- Debit card
- 24You Online banking
- Changes or cancellation of standing orders via 14You Online banking.
- MobileBanking app
- Electronic account statements
- Get money back in your account with CashBack Online2.
- 24h Service Line
Price per month EUR 0,00 instead of 3,11*
EUR 3,34 Service charge for certain transactions:
- Arising from SEPA credit transfers at the counter, SEPA credit transfers (incl. transfers to own account) using the Account Manager
- Cash withdrawals at the counter
- Cash deposits at the counter if a Cash Manager is available at the branch
- For every change to or cancellation of a standing order at the counter
- For account statements from the Account Manager
The account maintenance fee is debited at the end of each quarter.
Links & Downloads
|*||No account maintenance fee in the 1st year. This offer is available to new customers until 31.12.2023 when opening a new account in conjunction with the conclusion of a 24You Online Banking Agreement. It is also available to persons wishing to switch from their MegaCard account or Student account to another account. These terms apply for one year as of the account opening date. Thereafter, the applicable account maintenance fee will be charged.|
|1||The “GoGreen-account” was awarded the Austrian Environmental Certificate by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology because the projects financed through the deposits in this account take account of ecological and social criteria besides economic considerations. The Environmental Certificate is a guarantee that these criteria and their implementation are suitable for selecting specific projects. This was verified by an independent body. The award of the Austrian Environmental Certificate does not constitute any economic evaluation and is not an indicator for the financial product’s future performance.|
|2||CashBack Online: a cooperation with BenefitWorld GmbH. More information and partners at cashbackonline.at|
|3||Except fees for international payments.|