The Corporate Portal is the digital hub for many existing and new online applications at UniCredit Group. It will give you access to numerous applications with just a single login.
Faster and easier to use – your online business banking is even more user friendly thanks to the new Corporate Portal. If you are a business customer (with the exception of sole proprietors), your BusinessNet access is integrated into the UniCredit Corporate Portal automatically. This means that you log in to the UniCredit Corporate Portal and can access BusinessNet from there.
What is the UniCredit Corporate Portal?
- The Corporate Portal is a UniCredit Group-wide online portal for businesses.
- The Corporate Portal will serve as the hub for many online banking applications within UniCredit Group in future. The integration of existing applications (e.g. BusinessNet, UC eBanking global, SWIFT GPI) will occur automatically.
- Users can access numerous applications with a single login in future:
- SWIFT gpi tracking service
- Virtual Accounts
- UC eBanking global
- Digital Services Hub (digital access to services including the online funding finder and LiquidityCheck as well as online tools offered by our partners: BusinessPlanner, webshop solutions, and everbill)
Changes in the login process – for even higher security:
- Each time you log in, a two-factor authentication has to be completed along with entering your user number and PIN. When using the MobileTAN Push method, you can complete the two-factor authentication by confirming the push notification on your smartphone. When using the CardTAN method, you have to enter a TAN.
- The SMS-TAN method is being discontinued, so please switch to the MobileTAN Push method now. For more information, visit our website at https://www.bankaustria.at/en/corporate-customers-digital-change-to-mobiletan.jsp.