Bank Austria's Electronic Banking Products are the ideal tools for taking the liquidity management of your company into your own hands.
Up-to-date account information and efficient commissioning of your domestic and foreign payments form the strong and reliable core of our solutions, which are optimally tailored to customer needs.
e-Invoicing is a service of our Cooperation Partner Online Post Austria GmbH. With e-Invoicing, it is possible to process payment transactions completely electronically from invoicing to receipt of payment - in a timely and customer-oriented manner. The payment slip and paper invoice are replaced by a secure electronic process.
- Process optimisation & cost reduction
- Closed invoicing cycle: Invoicing, Payment, Controlling
- Improvement of customer service & increase of customer loyalty
e-Invoicing mail offers you the advantages of recognised electronic invoicing at no expense. The service ensures compliance with all legal requirements and the electronic invoices signed in this way entitle the invoice recipient to input tax deduction.
- No implementation costs
- High cost savings compared to sending paper invoices
- Easy to use via your existing email programme such as Microsoft Outlook
- Electronically signed invoices comply with the Austrian Value Added Tax Act