The freedom to act quickly, flexibly and without complications in financial matters is more important than ever. Our answer is UNIVERS EXCLUSIVE.
The flexible service model
“UNIVERS EXKLUSIV facilitates a new form of collaboration and a new form of transparency. This service model thus paves the way for optimum investment, the primary goal of our customers.”
Partnership means achieving goals together
- UNIVERS EXKLUSIV is a unique solution model for transparent and high-quality investment advice. You take investment decisions yourself. Your customer advisor accompanies you with comprehensive advice during this process.
- On the basis of a flat-rate expenses agreement (UNIVERS EXKLUSIV fee), this new model of collaboration facilitates an even more active partnership with the customer advisor. This means comprehensive advisory services in all asset matters and intensive exchange of information, without having to think about individual cost items.
- What’s more, trail commissions that the bank receives from the funds companies for the investment funds held by you reduce your UNIVERS EXKLUSIV fee.
- The advisory and other services are rounded off by an attractive range of banking products: EXKLUSIV account, a debit card (BankCard) and, depending on creditworthiness, either one Visa Infinite credit card or one Visa Platinum and/or one Diners Vintage credit card per holder.
- Flat rate expense allowance (UNIVERS EXKLUSIV fee)
- Sales follow-up commissions that the bank receives from fund companies for investment funds held by you reduce your UNIVERS EXKLUSIV fee
- Attractive basic package (account management fee, one debit card (BankCard) and one Visa Infinite credit card or one Visa Platinum and/or one Diners Vintage credit card per holder are included)
- Fees and expenses are deductible from income.
- Investments in securities generally entail higher investment risks. In particular, there are product-specific risks associated with financial instruments (liquidity, price, interest rate and creditworthiness risks, as well as the risk of total loss).
- Not all market developments can be comprehensively predicted, so that despite professional service based on our market assessment, losses up to total loss may occur, especially in the case of a short-term investment horizon.
Downloads & links
This marketing notification does not constitute any investment advice or investment recommendation. In particular, it is not an offer or a request to take out an investment. It serves solely as preliminary information and cannot replace a consultation based on the individual circumstances and knowledge of the investor.
Every capital investment is associated with risk. The value and return of an investment can suddenly and considerably increase or fall and cannot be guaranteed. Currency fluctuations can also influence the development of the investment. There is the possibility that the investor does not receive the total invested sum back, among others, if the capital investment only exists for a short time. The longer the investment horizon, the less significant short-term fluctuations are. Your advisor will be pleased to assist you in determining the right investment strategy for you.
Our brochure “Summary of the guidelines for handling conflicts of interest and the disclosure of benefits” provides you with information regarding the fundamental handling by Bank Austria of conflicts of interest and regarding the disclosure of benefits. Your Private Banking advisor will be pleased to advise you in detail.
For questions relating to your individual tax situation, we recommend that you seek the advice of a tax advisor. The handling with regard to tax matters depends on your personal circumstances and can be subject to future changes.
Citizens of the US or people with their place of residence, tax assessment and/or companies in this country may not be offered the UNIVERS EXKLUSIV even in Austria, and/or they may not purchase it.