There are diverse possibilities for attractive financial investments. The best asset investment combines sound expert knowledge with the individual requirements of the people who have built up these assets.
Have assets managed
Your success is the sum of all your decisions and actions. The right weighting is decisive. Bank Austria Private Banking has a qualified and responsible team of investment specialists who comprehensively manage your portfolio within the framework of asset management. This creates valuable space for you to devote yourself to the central and directional planning of other things that are important to you in life.
5 investment strategies – What type of investor are you?
Have you ever thought about what type of investor you are? With how much risk can you still sleep well at night and what investment goals are you pursuing? The five strategic approaches of our asset management vary in the degree of the mix of stocks and alternative investments in the portfolio. You have the choice and can thus remain true to your personal appetite for risk and individual growth expectations.
When investing your assets, our asset management team also draws on securities from our selected fund partners.
Important to know!
- Risk of a change in share price: Fluctuations in share price are possible at any time due to the market development.
- Risks of the special investment categories such as default risk with shares and bonds, risk of the change in interest rates with bonds, risk of falling prices with real estate. In the worst-case scenario, a total loss of capital is possible.
- Currency risk if the special form of investment does not invest in euros.
- No guarantee for the attainment or exceeding of a certain performance of the assets.
- Expenses and fees reduce the income.