With a Business-ServiceCard your employees can make cash deposits to your Bank Austria account around the clock.
The new Cash Manager machine is available to them in the self-service foyers of Bank Austria branches to enable this. At the Cash Manager, you can deposit banknotes and coins, regardless of branch opening hours, up to a maximum of EUR 14,999.99.
Larger cash deposits require the person making the deposit to be identified and approved, and are therefore only possible at the counter of a Bank Austria branch during its opening hours.
Any company that would like to process its daily takings via the Cash Manager can apply for a Business-ServiceCard.
Using the Business-ServiceCard:
- Cash deposits up to EUR 14,999.99 at a Cash Manager.
- Proof of identity for cash deposits of up to EUR 14,999.99 at the counter for your daily takings.
- Unlocking function to enable setting up credit transfers at the Account Manager machine.
- Collection of mail for the account.
Your benefits at a glance:
- The Business-ServiceCard is issued on a personal basis; this means it can be clearly identified who made deposits.
- You can order as many Business-ServiceCards as you want per company account.
- Same day clearing of the deposit.
- Less expensive than cash deposits at the counter.
- Individual reference possible for each payment.
- Only deposits possible.
The Business-ServiceCard does not support cash withdrawals or printing of account statements.