The UniCredit Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index offers an evaluation of the economic situation of Austrian industry by selected purchasing managers.
Upswing in Austrian industrial sector continues — but at reduced pace due to supply problems and increased costs
- UniCredit Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index falls to 57.9 points in April
- Slowdown in new orders leads to decline in output growth
- Employment growth losing pace
- Sharp acceleration in cost increases triggers record rise in output prices in April
- Worsening supply problems include a significant increase in suplier´s delivery times
- Solid growth, but output expectations for the year indicate risk of industry stagnation
as of 27 April 2022.