The information provided by Bank Austria in our publication “Austria Up-to-date” includes current economic forecasts and the most recent data for key indicators, in some cases in the form of charts. The key indicators are supplemented by regular comments, and their impact on the forecast is analyzed in this report.In the current issue you will find:
- Domestic demand drives solid economic growth
- Dynamic first half of 2018 - almost 3% growth in 2018
- Unemployment rate at 7.8% in August - only moderate improvement in sight
- Inflation picks up slightly - inflation will remain above 2% in 2018
- Budget implementation in plan - tax reform 2020 is taking shape
As of September 2018.
Every six months, "Focus Austria" offers a comprehensive analysis of the economic trends in Austria with special consideration of structural conditions. The publication provides an overview of the past year and offers an outlook on the developments expected in the current year and the following year. In addition to the current economic situation, the Austrian business location is assessed.
As of August 2018.