A company legal expenses protection insurance offers, among other things, protection in the event of claims for damages, labour disputes and contractual disputes.
A personal discussion can be held to assess the personal need, in which a comprehensive risk analysis is carried out.
What protection does a company legal expenses protection insurance offer you?
- compensation for damages
- criminal legal protection
- consulting legal protection
- labour court legal protection
- social insurance legal protection
- legal protection in administrative proceedings
- legal protection in insurance disputes
- contract legal protection
In the event of a legal dispute, the costs for the lawyer or expert, for the court and, if applicable, for mediation are covered.
- Disputes arise during settlement with the social insurance institution.
- In an invasive treatment, Dr M. has a little mishap. Not only does the patient claim damages, but criminal proceedings are also instituted for negligent bodily injury.
- An unreliable employee is fired by Mr K.. The employee feels unfairly treated and goes to the labour court.
- A patient does not pay the fee invoice sent despite multiple reminders.