Finance and Accounting
Simplify your day-to-day business with Bank Austria’s practical eServices.
Concentrate on your core business - Bank Austria’s useful eServices support you in your accounting and logistics.
eBT - electronic balance sheet transfer
Save time and paper and have your balance sheet data or income-expenditure accounts transmitted electronically to Bank Austria in future. To use this innovative transfer method, all you need to do is register your Accountant with Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (Austrian Kontrollbank) at www.oekb.at/bilanztransfer. This offer is free of charge both for you and for your accountancy firm, the transfer costs are borne entirely by the recipient bank.
The advantages of eBT at a glance:
- You save time and costs (paper and copying costs as well as delivery charges for sending through the post etc.)
- No financial burdens at all - neither for you nor for your accountant.
- Secure and confidential data transfer by the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank.
- If necessary, faster availability of the credit rating decision (e.g. if a loan is requested).
- Prompt and automated feedback of information relevant to creditworthiness. You will receive an analysis report including a credit rating and an industry comparison from your accountant.
Send and receive important messages (e.g. from federal authorities) faster and more securely. E-delivery via Postserver.com, a cooperation partner of Bank Austria, is a digital mail service standardised by the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and the Federal Chancellery.
The advantages of e-delivery at a glance:
- Company mailboxes can be used separately as a firm (legal entity, etc.) and as a private individual.
- Large companies can present their entire company structure using sub-mailboxes for receiving mail, which ensures that they are assigned to the correct recipient.
- Postserver.com can be used for verifiable communication with other business partners and for sending invoices.
- Send and receive important messages (e.g. official correspondence) and registered letters conveniently via your mailbox and save yourself the trip to the post office.
- Transmissions can be received and retrieved regardless of location and time.
- You are helping to reduce CO2 emissions by reducing paper consumption and avoiding transport routes.
- Guaranteed data protection.