As a part of international account management, your electronic account statements from foreign banks are sent to Bank Austria, and they are available online with the account statements generated domestically.
Based on this, payment orders can be generated in combination with our electronic banking products (e.g., Business Line).
- Delivery of electronic account statements (SWIFT MT940) from foreign banks.
- Complete financial status (display of domestic and foreign account information)
- Initiating automatic account transfers (SWIFT MT101 - request for transfer)
- The foreign bank must be able to deliver electronic account statements in SWIFT format MT940 and process them in SWIFT Format MT101.
- Use of our electronic banking software to be able to call up the account statements online and display the overview, as well as issue payment orders.