Extensive real estate expertise
We will support you with our extensive real estate expertise covering all commercial properties and put all of our strength into play as one of the leading providers of real estate financing in Austria. Bank Austria is also your experienced partner for cross-border financing. Bank Austria is the perfect contact for cross-border customers and can provide optimal support for your projects in the CEE and SEE countries.
We will accompany you over the entire life cycle of your project in all asset classes, from the idea, project acquisition, and construction all the way to the management.
- Development financing
- Structuring of conventional long-term financing for commercial properties via the analysis of the long-term cash flow
- Assessment of the projects according to ESG criteria – green loans
- Low-cost refinancing via the mortgage cover pool
- Development of complex financing structures for real estate portfolios covering one or more Central, Southern, and Eastern European countries
- Bank services such as accounts, payment transactions, and interest rate hedging
Our strengths at a glance:
- Flexible loan structure
- Fast and easy implementation of financing
- Financing for large single-transaction volumes and long financing terms (depending on the asset class)
- Risk acceptance adjusted to market cycles
- Market analyses
- Placement power (including expertise with syndications)
- Extensive network and presence in Austria and CEE
Bank Austria has a long tradition of providing financing for residential construction and subsidised real estate financing. Our focus is on the provision of long-term mortgages.
Our guiding principle: offering competitive conditions for your construction project on the basis of comprehensive knowledge of the legal framework, public funding options, and opportunities on the capital market.
We will be happy to advise you regarding your residential construction project and offer extensive know-how in the following areas:
- Housing subsidies (for new construction and renovation)
- Matters related to housing construction (e.g. contacts with funding agencies, advice on the optimal structure of subsidised financing, contractual matters)
Our services include advisory and consulting for the financing needs of:
- Non-profit housing developers
- Real estate trustees
- Owners of rental apartment buildings
As a competent point of contact for all your needs, we are not only well-informed about the latest market trends, but also develop innovative, flexible financing models. These days, having an overview of the market is just as important as offering a broad financing spectrum.
As a result, we can actively assist you even in the planning phase. We will put together an attractive package for your real estate project using tailored financing models, including optimising refinancing instruments.