An online shop opens up new market opportunities, supports customer loyalty and generates turnover. You can offer your products and services directly and in keeping with the times via your virtual branch – 7 days a week around the clock. The eps online transfer is a widely used payment method for online shopping.
The eps-Überweisung is a safe and straightforward online payment procedure for purchases in the Internet via online banking.
eps-Überweisung are interesting for companies either already operating an online shop or planning to enter this business segment. The procedure ensures that payment for products and services can be settled in the Austrian and German markets with little technical effort.
- With the eps-Überweisung procedure you can reach all Internet banking customers of the banks participating in the system, thereby opening your shop to 40 million potential buyers *).
- The eps-Überweisung procedure is supported by the multibank standard, and it is SEPA compliant. You reach all participating banks with a single standard XML interface and use of SEPA formats.
- The eps-Überweisung procedure is linked to giropay, Germany’s online payment procedure. This also gives you access to all Internet banking customers of Germany’s savings banks, Raiffeisen banks, Volksbank banks and Postbank.
- The eps-Überweisung procedure includes a real-time execution guarantee: payment orders verified by the bank’s server and otherwise accepted are immediately confirmed online before being irrevocably executed.
- The buyer can immediately pay for the goods or services using the eps-Überweisung procedure – without having to register, and without any additional hardware or software.
*) Status: August 2014 (online banking customers of the participating banks in Austria and Germany)
|for Corporate Customers
||for Small Business
|Tel. +43 (0) 50505 - 42840
||Tel. +43 (0) 50505 - 42460