MobileBanking app for corporate customers now available online
- Bank Austria’s MobileBanking app enables business banking anytime, anywhere: Enterprises can now query their account information, initiate and sign transfers or buy and sell securities
- Mobile management of several companies possible
- Order overview / archive & signature folder: orders (including accompanying documents & data media) or transfers created in BusinessNet (desktop banking) can be viewed in detail using the app and signed – even as a batch.
- Capturing and producing QR codes for payment transactions – the QR code also works with apps of other Austrian banks
- Available for iOS (iPhone), Android, Blackberry 10 and Windows Phone 8, full tablet version for iOS (iPad) and Android operating systems
Small and medium-sized businesses, tradespeople and freelancers have special requirements with regard to dealing with their banking transactions. Business banking in the future will increasingly be a mobile task using smart-phones – the new MobileBanking app not only provides valuable information on the main banking services but also any and all account information, providing an unrestricted opportunity for transfers, securities trading and contact with relationship managers. MobileBanking with the app for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 8 is a cornerstone of Bank Austria’s SmartBanking. Moreover, SmartBanking offers tailored advice via video calls. Helmut Bernkopf, Bank Austria Director for Private and Corporate Customers: "Bank Austria has been a market leader for years with offering innovative solutions for companies. With our new MobileBanking app we now offer a convenient solution for our corporate customers that enables them to take care of their banking business easily with their smart-phone or tablet, when and where they want. This takes Bank Austria another important strategic step down the path to becoming the Business Bank for the 21st century."
Business Banking, when and where the client wants
The MobileBanking app is designed for companies of all sizes. Using this app, account information can be queried, transfers initiated and securities bought and sold – all using a mobile device, when and where the client wants. Confidentiality flags can be used for orders, and display-locks activated to protect clients’ privacy.
The financial overview provides information about all of the client’s transactions, such as loans at Bank Austria. Furthermore, accompanying documents and data media can be viewed and signed, even as a batch. Using a print function, a PDF can be produced for signed orders. And, the Bank Austria MobileBanking app can read QR codes on invoices and payment slips, or you can use it create new ones for sending to business partners. This enables payments to be handled quickly and easily with smart-phones or tablets by producing and reading QR codes that contain all the key information about a transfer.
Enquiries: Bank Austria Media Relations Austria
Martin Kammerer, Tel.: +43 (0) 5 05 05-52803;