Purchasing Managers' Index, November 2017
The UniCredit Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index offers an evaluation of the economic situation of Austrian industry by selected purchasing managers.
Austria's industry in full swing
- UniCredit Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index reached 61.9 in November, equalling the all-time high first seen in January 2011
- Significant rise in the volume of new orders translates into a strong decrease in output
- Sharpest increase in employment in almost seven years
- Strong demand leads to improved cost/income situation compared with the previous months
- Growth expectations for the next twelve months are close to the all-time high: the industrial upturn will continue in 2018
as of 29 November 2017.
The current UniCredit Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index is now available for download (to the right) in PDF format.