E-billing makes it possible to handle the entire payment process from bill presentment to payment receipt fully electronically and in a contemporary and customer-oriented manner. Credit transfer forms and paper invoices are replaced by a secure electronic process.
Services of Online Post Austria GmbH
E-billing is a service of our cooperation partner Online Post Austria GmbH and offers an individual, comprehensive solution package for the transfer of your billing data to end customers and takes care of electronic presentment via Internet.
This scope of services includes
- Automatic notice of changes by the recipient.
- Support for standard electronic bill formats.
- Raw data processing.
- Advice of payment receipt through existing interfaces.
- Advice of the status of credit entries.
Online Post Austria GmbH provides the following servicesOnline bill presentment and payment.
- Online bill presentment and payment.
- Printing and mailing of bills.
- Archiving of bills in legally valid data formats.
- Administration of OP lists and comparison with the biller’s accounts.
- Takeover of the complete billing management process from companies.
- Late payment notices.
Your advantages at a glance
Process optimisation and cost reduction
- Shortened billing process.
- Cost savings through the paperless transmission of bills to Online Post Austria GmbH instead of paper presentment to the customer (paper, envelope stuffing, postage, etc.).
- The complete billing process can be outsourced.
- Reduction of the postage costs (for paper-based invoices) by up to 7%.
- Electronic bill archiving.
Closed bill system: bill presentment, payment, controlling
- Automatic assignement of incoming payments to open accounts.
- Reduced correction and research workload as electronic processing by the recipient reduces the error rate.
- Efficient reporting and monitoring of due payments and late payment notices.
Improved customer service and increased customer loyality
- Flexible bill layout.
- Integration of target-group-oriented activities.
- Utilisation of cross-selling potential.
Our cooperation partner will be happy to provide you with further information.