Cross Border Services available in Serbia at UniCredit Bank d.d.
Cross Border Account Opening
- are permitted to open Dinar accounts in Serbia. They may have more than one such account with more than one bank. The National Bank of Serbia keeps a Central Register of Accounts which is updated on a daily basis;
- are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts in Serbia for payments abroad. Cash transactions in Foreign Currency are forbidden, except for the few cases as prescribed by the Foreign Exchange-Law;
- are NOT permitted to open Dinar accounts abroad.
- are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts abroad, only subject to the National Bank of Serbia' s approval. Approval is granted to companies that
- have representative offices or run capital investment projects abroad and need the account for conducting business and/or
- need the account for pursuing foreign trade activities.
- the conversion of currency or purchase of Foreign Currency (against Dinar) is only permitted in connection with a foreign payment.
- are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts in Serbia;
- are NOT permitted to open Dinar current accounts in Serbia. They can only open special purpose Dinar accounts, such as a transitory Dinar account and a main Dinar account, which will then be considered as an Foreign Currency account and which will therefore not participate in the domestic payments system.
Special legal requirements creating administrational effort:
- All documents must be in original or notarized copies. Translations must be done by a legal translator and confirmed by a notary.
Cross Border Cash Management
International corporate customers can service UniCredit Bank accounts via EuropeanGate: Yes.
UniCredit Bank can offer EuropeanGate to international corporate customers: No.
Cross Border Plus Credit
Fast and unbureaucratic financing
Please contact your relationship manager for further details. He/she can furnish you with all necessary information on products, services and country information of each and every country in our UniCredit Network.
In case you are not yet a customer of UniCredit Group please contact the local Cross Border Business Team: