Bank Austria Social Prize 2019 - the application phase has just begun
- A round anniversary: 10 years of Bank Austria Social Prize.
- For the seventh time already, the call for tenders will also be held in all federal states.
- The application deadline starts today and runs until 22 May 2019.
- The total funding amount is 81,000 euros.
- 9,000 euros will be awarded to the three winning projects in each federal state - first place will be awarded 6,000 euros, second place 2,000 euros and third place 1,000 euros.
The Bank Austria Social Prize celebrates its first round anniversary: for the tenth time in 2019, outstanding social projects from Austria will be supported. At the same time, the competition is taking place for the seventh time in all federal states.
Robert Zadrazil, CEO of UniCredit Bank Austria: "The Bank Austria Social Prize has meanwhile established itself throughout Austria as an important initiative in the Austrian social sector. With our social commitment we bring extraordinary social projects before the curtain and offer them the opportunity to present themselves to a broad audience. As part of this commitment, we will provide a total of 81,000 euros in 2019 for Austria's most popular social projects".
81,000 euros in prize money pot
The winning projects will be determined by online voting, which will be launched on the website http://sozialpreis.bankaustria.at on 3 July. Anyone can take part in the vote. The total prize money of 81,000 euros will be divided equally among the federal states. The sum of 9,000 euros each will finally be divided among three finalists in each federal state: The first place project will be rewarded with 6,000 euros, the second place 2,000 euros and the third 1,000 euros.
A regional jury of experts will make a preliminary selection and admit three finalists to the online voting. "This year we again invite our customers and the general public to vote on our website from 3 July to 5 September 2019 and thus actively support a social project," said Zadrazil.
Applications for the Bank Austria Social Prize 2019 can be submitted in the form of a public invitation to tender at http://sozialpreis.bankaustria.at The deadline for applications is now 22 May 2019.
In line with the main focus of UniCredit Bank Austria's social commitment, submissions are possible for the following topics:
- Projects with a focus on "children/youth" or the area of "integration/migration
- Employees and customers of UniCredit Bank Austria should be able to become actively involved in the project.
Detailed information on the Bank Austria Social Award 2019
All information on the call for proposals and application modalities on the web, on the expert jury and on the online voting (from 3 July 2019) can be found under http://sozialpreis.bankaustria.at.
Enquiries: UniCredit Bank Austria Press Office
Matthias Raftl, Phone.: +43 (0) 5 05 05-52809;