Bank Austria Social Prize 2018 – Application runs from now
- Bank Austria Social Prize to be presented for the ninth time throughout Austria, and for the sixth time at a regional level in every Austrian federal state
- Application period runs from now until 23 May 2018 inclusive
- Total prize money amounting to 81,000 Euro
- 9,000 Euro per federal state to be awarded to the three winning projects - 6,000 Euro for the winner, 2,000 Euro for the runner-up and 1,000 Euro for third place
In 2018 the Bank Austria Social Prize will be presented for the ninth time. Outstanding Austrian social projects will again be honoured this year. At a regional level - i.e. in all federal states - the Award will be presented for the sixth time.
Robert Zadrazil, CEO of UniCredit Bank Austria, emphasised: “The Bank Austria Social Prize has now become established throughout Austria as an important initiative in the social sector. The objective of our social engagement is to highlight extraordinary social projects and enable them to be publicised. As part of our commitment we will donate 81,000 Euro for the best projects in Austria in 2018.”
Total prize money amounting to 81,000 Euro throughout Austria
Austria will decide and choose placements - everyone can vote on the Bank Austria Social Prize website from 4 July onwards. The prize money amounting to 9,000 Euro per federal state will be divided between the three finalists. The winning project will therefore receive 6,000 Euro, the runner-up 2,000 Euro and the third placed project 1,000 Euro.
The winners in each federal state will initially be chosen in a multi-stage process by a regional jury. “This year we are also inviting all customers and in general interested members of the public to cast their vote on our website from 4 July to 6 September and therefore support each favoured project”, said Robert Zadrazil.
Applications to take part in the Bank Austria Social Prize in 2018 can be submitted within the framework of a public competition to http://sozialpreis.bankaustria.at. The application period runs from now until 23 May 2018.
Based on the focal points of the social engagement of UniCredit Bank Austria, applications can be made in the following key areas:
- Projects focusing on “children/adolescents” or the area “integration/migration”.
- Employees and customers of UniCredit Bank Austria should be able to play an active part in the project.
Detailed information on the Bank Austria Social Prize 2018
All the information on the competition and application modalities, the expert jury and online voting (from 4 July 2018 onwards) will be continuously updated and can be found at http://sozialpreis.bankaustria.at.
Enquiries: UniCredit Bank Austria Media Relations
Matthias Raftl, Tel. +43 (0) 50505 - 52809