24You

The new online banking of Bank Austria.

BusinessNet

The online banking for companies.

olbImgAlt To the MegaCard GoGreen-youth account
MegaCard GoGreen-youth account. The free MegaCard GoGreen-youth account for everyone from 10 to 20 years, and receive a welcome gift. To the MegaCard GoGreen-youth account
31.05.2012

Montana Tech Components bond: high demand among private investors

  • Successful market placement, with Bank Austria as joint lead manager of the EUR 55 million bond – Austrian private investors strike again

Montana Tech Components’ first corporate bond – the eighth Austrian corporate bond this year – was met with great interest. In line with the current trend, the EUR 55 million bond saw high demand, especially among Austrian private investors, which led to the early closing of the subscription period. Roughly 80 per cent of orders came from the retail and private banking segment, and banks accounted for the remaining 20 per cent. With a dominant share of 80 per cent of orders coming from Austria, the bond was particularly well received by the Austrian market. Another 19 per cent came from Switzerland and the remaining 1 per cent from Germany. The price of the bond was set at an issue price of 101.40 per cent, and the interest coupon is 5 per cent.

Bank Austria served Montana Tech Components as the joint lead manager for this bond. “We are currently seeing what could be a record-breaking first half of the year on the Austrian bond market – although so far seven out of the eight corporate bonds have been aimed at private investors. However, there are still no signs of a bubble forming – the Austrian market still has enough capacity to absorb more,” said Herbert Tempsch, head of Financing & Advisory in Corporate & Investment Banking at Bank Austria, talking about the current bond market.


Enquiries: Bank Austria Press Office Austria
 Julia Wegenstein, tel. +43 (0) 50505 - 52854
 E-mail: julia.wegenstein@unicreditgroup.at

 

 


Details on the bond:

Issuer: Montana Tech Components GmbH
Guarantor: Montana Tech Components GmbH
ISIN: AT0000A0V7L1
Nominal value: EUR 55,000,000
Denomination: EUR 1,000
Interest coupon: 5 per cent p.a., payable annually
Term:  5 years, only redeemable upon maturity
Issue price: 101.40 per cent
Value date: 6 June 2012
Redemption:  upon maturity on 6 June 2017 at the nominal value
Listing: Vienna Stock Exchange, regulated open market
Applicable law:  Austrian law