Bank Austria Creditanstalt expands its Managing Board
Bank Austria Creditanstalt (BA-CA) expands its Managing Board by two members to a total of eight persons. Pursuant to a resolution passed by the Supervisory Board at its meeting today, Werner Kretschmer (42) and Andrea Moneta (41) will join the Managing Board of BA-CA as new members.
Within BA-CA's Managing Board, Andrea Moneta will have the responsibility for the Central and Eastern Europe business. The Austrian business will comprise three divisions: Retail Customers, Corporate Customers, and Private Banking and Asset Management. At Managing Board level these divisions will be headed by Willibald Cernko (Retail Banking), Regina Prehofer (Corporate Banking) and Werner Kretschmer (Private Banking and Asset Management).
Ms Prehofer will additionally assume responsibility for UniCredit Group's entire leasing business, reporting to the Head of Corporate/SMEs Division of UniCredit. UniCredit Group is the second-largest provider of leasing services in Europe with a volume of EUR 20.5 bn.
The Managing Board of BA-CA consists of the following persons:
- Erich Hampel, CEO
- Willibald Cernko, Retail Banking
- Willi Hemetsberger, International Markets
- Werner Kretschmer, Private Banking & Asset Management
- Andrea Moneta, Central and Eastern Europe business
- Regina Prehofer, Corporate Banking and Leasing Operations.
- Johann Strobl, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and, ad interim, Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Robert Zadrazil, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Group Org/IT & Operations