Three-year path to success
We offer apprenticeships as part of our BestStart training initiative. During your apprenticeship, we will guide you step by step through the banking profession.
We offer you the opportunity:
- To acquire basic knowledge in an internal department.
- To attend vocational school at the same time.
- To expand your knowledge through specialised seminars.
- To receive regular feedback for your personal development.
- To achieve your goal within three years by passing your final examination.
We are looking for school leavers who have successfully completed their ninth school year at:
- A business academy or business school.
- A higher school of general education (Allgemeinbildende Höhere Schule; AHS).
We expect you:
- To be interested in banking and economic concepts.
- To enjoy working with people.
- To be dedicated and communicative.
- To be highly willing to learn.
- To have good English skills.
What you can expect of us:
- We will provide you with basic knowledge in an internal department during the first year of your apprenticeship.
- Starting in your second year, you will gain in-depth training in the branches.
- At the same time, you will attend a vocational school.
- You can expand your knowledge in specialised seminars.
- You will receive regular feedback to encourage your personal development.
- You have the chance to achieve an important goal after three years: passing your final examination.
Apprenticeships can begin each year on 1 August.
- You send us your online application (for an apprenticeship beginning that same year, applications are accepted until the end of May).
- You take a computer test to demonstrate your language skills and your mathematical abilities.
- We get to know you better in an interview.
For additional questions, please contact:
Department 8794 / Human Resources Private Customers, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
Lassallestrasse 5, A-1020 Vienna
You can also contact her by telephone at: +43 (0) 50505 - 52637.