FlashPayment enables you to settle international payments to Germany, Italy and in Central and Eastern Europe very fast. Payments are credited to the recipient's account on the following day. Payment orders are given as usual using BusinessNet, BusinessLine, OnlineBanking, etc.
Take advantage of our banking network to settle payments: just meet the requirements and the payment will qualify for favourable value dates and will be credited earlier to the payee's account.
Requirements for outgoing transfers from a Bank Austria account in Austria:
- The beneficiary's account has to be with one of the network banks.
- Only a transfer in euro from a euro account (or a transfer in the local currency of the beneficiary's country from a respective foreign currency account) qualifies for FlashPayment.
Payments with a currency conversion either on the sending or on the receiving side are not eligible.
- The beneficiary's account number and BIC, or the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and the BIC (Bank Identifier Code), are always required
Requirements for incoming transfers to a Bank Austria account in Austria:
- The bank of the ordering customers has to be one of the network banks.
- FlashPayment transfers have to be in euro and can be credited only to a euro account.
- The account number and the BIC, or the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and the BIC (Bank Identifier Code), are always required.
The network for your success.
To use FlashPayment you will need to route your payments through our banking network in Europe.