Purchasing Managers' Index, March 2017
The Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index offers an evaluation of the economic situation of Austrian industry by selected purchasing managers.
Austria's industrial sector continues to experience strong growth
- Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index reaches 56.8 points in March
- Improved order situation and noticeable expansion in production activity with only a slight decrease in momentum since the beginning of the year
- More jobs: Workforce expansion in March strongest it has been for six years
- Higher input prices increase the cost burden for companies
- Growth in production expected in Austria's industrial sector over the next twelve months
as of 30 March 2017.
The current Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index is now available for download (to the right) in PDF format.