Purchasing Managers' Index, September 2016
The Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index offers an evaluation of the economic situation of Austrian industry by selected purchasing managers.
Austrian industry again gaining momentum - effects of Brexit being surmounted for the first time
- Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index increases to 53.5 points in September: Industry continuing solid growth
- More stability abroad improves order situation
- Output increased thank to improved order situation
- Industry accelerates pace of job creation
- Austria's industry on course for an output increase of 2 per cent in 2016: Effects of Brexit can be managed, but are likely to slow down momentum in 2017
as of 29 September 2016.
The current Bank Austria Purchasing Managers' Index is now available for download (to the right) in PDF format.