Business Indicator, May 2017
The UniCredit Bank Austria Business Indicator provides an overview of the current economic situation in Austria.
Stronger tailwind from abroad for Austria's economy
- UniCredit Bank Austria Business Indicator is at its highest in six years after an increase to 2.9 points
- Support thanks to an improved global climate
- Optimism in all economic sectors exceeds the actual economic situation
- Strong first half of 2017 raises economic growth over the entire year to 1.8 percent
- Employment market benefits from upturn - unemployment rate sinks for the first time since 2011
as of 15 May 2017.
The current UniCredit Bank Austria Business Indicator is now available for download (to the right) in PDF format.