Energy saving tips for drivers
- If you want to buy a new car, then consider the energy efficiency!
- Do not drive your car if not really necessary; short trips can be done by bike or per foot; try to manage your daily tasks all at once; try to use public transportation or organise car pulls.
- Consider your driving behaviour; participate at an driving training for saving energy; drive foresighted and go from the gas pedal in time.
- Keep your car well checked; control the air pressure of your tires; inspect your car regularly.
- CO2 emissions which can not be avoided by any of these ways can be nuetralised with a climate vignette, so that your contribution to global warming is equal zero.