Preparing the way for a great future!
During your apprenticeship, we'll guide you step-by-step through the banking business.
- basic skills and knowledge teaching in an internal department during the first year,
- thorough training in branch operations in year 2, whilst you attend a vocational college course.
- You can expand your knowledge at specialist seminars.
- Regular feedback to promote your personal development.
- The main prize – qualification after three years' apprenticeship.
We're looking for school leavers under 17, who have successfully completed
- business academies (teacher training) or business schools
- general secondary education.
What we expect of you:
- interest in banking and economic/financial issues,
- good interpersonal skills,
- enthusiasm and willingness to communicate,
- willingness to learn
- good knowledge of English.
Start date: annually from 1 August.
- send us your application online (we must receive this by the end of May if you wish to start in the same year).
- We'll test your linguistic and mathematical skills in a computer test.
- We'll have a chat with you to get to know you better.
We would also like to see your most recent school report. Please send it to:
Frau Edeltraud Novak, Abteilung 8794/Retail Human Resources & Communication
Lassallestrasse 5, 1020 Vienna
Interested? Click here to apply online!