Cross Border Services available in Croatia at Zagrebacka Banka d.d.
Cross Border Account Opening
Residents and Non-residents
- are permitted to open Croatian Kuna and Foreign Currency accounts in Croatia.
- are NOT permitted to open Croatian Kuna accounts abroad.
- are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts abroad only subject to the National Bank of Croatia´s approval. Approval is granted to companies that
- have representative offices or run capital investment projects abroad and need the account for conducting business and/or
- need the account for pursuing foreign trade activities.
Special rule for Non-residents:
- The National Bank prescribes a monthly limit for Croatian Kuna and Foreign Currency withdrawals from such non-resident accounts; representative offices and embassies are exempted from this rule. Under certain conditions, the National Bank may permit the limit to be exceeded.
Cross Border Cash Management
International corporate customers can service Zagrebačka banka accounts via EuropeanGate: Yes.
Zagrebačka banka can offer EuropeanGate to international corporate customers: No.
Cross Border Plus Credit
Fast and unbureaucratic financing
Please contact your relationship manager for further details. He/she can furnish you with all necessary information on products, services and country information of each and every country in our UniCredit Network.
In case you are not yet a customer of UniCredit Group please contact the local Cross Border Business Team: