Cross Border Services available in Bosnia and Herzegovina at UniCredit Bank d.d. and UniCredit Bank a.d. Banjaluka
Cross Border Account Opening
- As prescribed by law, residents have to do business through a so-called transaction account. They are permitted to have more than one such transaction account with more than one bank. The Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina keeps a Central Register of Accounts which is updated on a daily basis.
- Residents are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts in Bosnia and Herzegovina for payments abroad. Cash payments in Foreign Currency are governed by the Foreign Currency Operations Law.
- Residents are also permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts abroad for conducting business or for operating a representative office abroad. The underlying conditions are prescribed by law and must be strictly adhered to
- are permitted to open Convertible Marka and Foreign Currency accounts in Bosnia and Herzegovina and abroad.
- The respective conditions are prescribed by law and have to be strictly adhered to.
Special legal requirements creating administrational effort:
The account opening is subject to various restrictions depending on the type of company and the ownership structure. Additional documentation to prove same is required. All documents must be in original and notarized copies. Translations must be done by a legal translator and confirmed by a notary.
Cross Border Cash Management
Cross Border Plus Credit
Fast and unbureaucratic financing
Please contact your relationship manager for further details. He/she can furnish you with all necessary information on products, services and country information of each and every country in our UniCredit Network.
In case you are not yet a customer of UniCredit please contact the local Cross Border Business Team: