Cross Border Services available in the Ukraine at UniCredit Bank LLC
Cross Border Account Opening
Residents and Non-residents
- are NOT permitted to open Ukrainian Hryvna accounts abroad.
- are permitted to open Ukrainian Hryvna and Foreign Currency accounts in the Ukraine.
- are permitted to open Foreign Currency accounts abroad, subject to a licence of the National Bank. Such licence is granted to companies that either
- have representative offices or run capital investment projects abroad and need the account for conducting business and/or
- need the account for pursuing foreign trade activities.
- The conversion of currencies or purchase of Foreign Currency (against Ukrainian Hryvna) is only permitted in connection with a foreign payment.
Special purpose accounts for Non-residents:
- are permitted to open Ukrainian Hryvna and Foreign Currency accounts in Ukraine only for investment purposes or for a representative office and/or for a local subsidiary registered in accordance with the procedure established by Ukrainian legislation.
- When acting through a representative office, the following two types of Ukrainian Hryvna accounts are available to non-residents:
- "N" account: Available to non-residents’ representative offices, which do NOT engage in local business activities.
- "P" account: Available to non-residents’ representative offices, which engage in local business activities.
Cross Border Cash Management
Cross Border Plus Credit
fast and unbureaucratic financing
Please contact your relationship manager for further details. He/she can furnish you with all necessary information on products, services and country information of each and every country in our UniCredit Network.
In case you are not yet a customer of UniCredit Group please contact the local Cross Border Business Team: